If you are interested in making a sauce for your BBQ, it’s important to keep the ingredients cold so that they can’t spoil. It is advised by most chefs and food safety experts that after opening a bottle of barbecue sauce, it should be refrigerated until ready to use again. This makes sense because if the meat starts cooking with uncooked mustard or ketchup in the pan before adding other add-ins like spices and water, all kinds of bad things could happen!
To avoid food poisoning, bbq sauce should be refrigerated after opening. The length of time that the sauce will last depends on how long it has been opened and what type of bbq sauce it is.
The “i ate expired bbq sauce” is a question that has been asked many times before. The answer is no, you should not refrigerate your barbecue sauce after opening it.
Watch This Video:
- how long does bbq sauce last in the fridge after opening
- can bbq sauce be left out after opening
- does sweet baby ray’s bbq sauce need to be refrigerated
- how long does sweet baby ray’s bbq sauce last
- does bbq sauce go bad reddit